Please carefully review the following information before making your reservations.
Thank you for supporting Lotusland. Your membership helps make all the difference.
Please keep in mind, advance reservations are required for all Member visits and events. Next-day and same-day reservations are not available at this time.
To book using your guest passes, please call the Reservations Office. Your reservation is valid once you receive a confirmation email with a reservation number. If you do not receive an email confirmation, call our Reservations Office for assistance.
We kindly ask that Members complete their own reservations and do not book on behalf of other Members or have someone else use their memberships. Members must be present to use their reservations.
When making your reservations online, please note that you would like to self-guide when prompted about docent-led tours or let your reservationist know over the phone.
For Individual, Dual, and Friends & Family level Memberships, you receive four complimentary reservations that apply to household visits. Special ticketed events do not count as complimentary visits. Once your complimentary visits have been used, Members can renew, upgrade their memberships, or reserve member tickets at $25.
Please book online. If you need to book with guest passes, or have reservations questions, please call the Reservations Office at 805.969.9990
Card and ID
To view your Member ID, download Lotusland’s digital membership card to your Apple/Android wallet. Once downloaded, your Member ID can be found under your QR code.
If you need your digital membership card resent please contact the Membership Office at 805.969.3767 ext. 115.
Step 1: Log in using your Member ID or email
Step 2: Member pricing will be indicated by a star. You must have a current membership to receive Member pricing. Do not forget to add your complimentary vehicle.
Cancellations made with:
- At least a seven-day notice receive a full refund. This does not count toward your four complimentary reservations and only applies to Individual, Dual, and Friends and Family Memberships.
- At least a 48-hour notice can be rescheduled. A rescheduled date is required at the time of cancellation (otherwise it is not guaranteed) and will be based on availability in the current season. No roll-overs into the next season are allowed.
- Less than a 48-hour notice will result in a forfeited reservation (no refunds, no reschedules).
- Guest passes will be forfeited.
- Will count toward your four complimentary reservations (only applies to Individual, Dual, and Friends and Family Memberships).