Membership support is vitally important to preserve and enhance this unique horticultural treasure.
Benefits For All Membership Levels
- Free admission while Lotusland is open
- Privilege to self-guide, sketch, paint, photograph
- Invitations, advance notice and discounts on classes and events
- $10 savings (adult guests) on Thursdays; must arrive in one car
- A 10% discount at our Garden Shop and online store
- Savings at over a dozen nursery and garden specialty stores
- Recognition in the Annual Report
- Subscription to quarterly Newsletter and monthly e-Bulletin Your Membership contribution is tax deductible
- Annual member appreciation event
Includes 1 or 2 non-transferable membership cards, per 1 household as described below:
Membership benefits for 1 Specified Adult
Membership benefits for up to 2 specified adults living in 1 household
Membership benefits for up to 2 specified adults living in 1 household, plus their children or grandchildren under 18
Includes all the membership benefits of Family level, plus
- 3 free one-time use guest admissions (member must accompany guests)
- Invitations to free educational programs
Members who join at the Garden Lover levels provide essential support for the ongoing care and improvement of Lotusland. Garden Lover levels receive all Friend level benefits, plus invitations to special Garden Lover events and exhibition previews. Members at these levels still need to make reservations for their guests for docent-led tours, but are not required to accompany them.
- Member discount price on event tickets for your guests
- First opportunity for gala sponsorships
- Invitations to exclusive Garden Lover seasonal dinners
- Recognition in the Lotusland Newsletter
- Free Focus Tours, curator tours, lectures and exhibitions
- Special tours during expanded times
Includes all the membership benefits of Friend level, plus
- 6 total one-time use guest admissions for tours
- Invitations to special events or exhibit previews
- Recognition of your support in Lotusland’s Newsletter and Annual Report
- 10 total one-time use guest admissions
- Enjoy a personal picnic between tours, per guidelines
- Invitation to a reception with the Board of Trustees
Includes all the benefits of Cultivator level, plus
- 15 total one-time use guest admissions for tours
- Family level gift membership to give to a friend
- Electric cart tour for up to 4; subject to availability
Includes all the benefits of Conservator level, plus
- 20 total one-time use guest admissions for tours
- 4-hour home garden consultation with horticultural staff
- Special recognition in the quarterly Lotusland Newsletter
Levels below enjoy Guardian benefits and may host a private event. Guidelines apply and facility fees may apply.
- Up to 30 guests; limit of 15 vehicles
- Up to 60 guests; limit of 30 vehicles
- Up to 100 guests; limit of 35 vehicles
- Up to 140 guests; limit of 35 vehicles
- Up to 180 guests; limit of 60 vehicles
Your membership is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law.
To comply with Lotusland’s Conditional Use Permit, advance reservations are required for all members or visitors, and Lotusland is restricted to the number of visitors and vehicles permitted daily and annually. For advanced reserved tour arrivals, Lotusland’s gated entrance is open between 9:30 to 10AM or 1:00 to 1:30PM. Tour dates are available mid-February to mid-November, Wendesday through Saturday. Call the Visitor Services Office at 805-969-9990 to make advance reservations to assure availability.
Pricing and benefits are subject to change without notice.