Please consider becoming a Lotusland member. Membership support is vitally important to preserve and enhance this unique horticultural treasure for all to enjoy.
Benefits For All Membership Levels
- Free admission for members (reservations required)
- Quarterly Lotusland Newsletter for Members
- Advance notification and discounts on events, workshops and lectures
- Invitations to special events when Lotusland is closed to the public
- Free admission to Members’ Family Day
- A 10% discount on Garden Shop items
- Discounts at participating nurseries and garden specialty stores
- 40% off regular admission for guests accompanied by a member on Thursdays (when Lotusland is open to the public)
- Members visit during regular tour times, 10:00 AM or 1:30 PM, Wed-Sat, Feb.15 to Nov.15.
Includes 1 or 2 non-transferable membership cards, per 1 household as described below:
Membership benefits for up to 2 specified adults, plus children age 18 and under, living in 1 household
Members who join at the Lotus Keeper levels provide essential support for the ongoing care and improvement of Lotusland. Lotus Keeper levels receive all Friend level benefits, plus invitations to special Lotus Keeper events and exhibition previews. Members at these levels still need to make reservations for their guests for docent-led tours, but are not required to accompany them.
Includes all the membership benefits of Friend level, plus
- 3 additional free one-time use guest admissions (6 total)
- Invitations to special events or exhibit previews
- Recognition of your support in Lotusland’s Newsletter and Annual Report
Includes all the membership benefits of Advocate level, plus
- 4 additional free one-time use guest admissions (10 total)
- The privilege of hosting a private picnic for up to 10; per guidelines
Includes all the benefits of Cultivator level, plus
- Free guest admission for up to 10 guests per visit
- One Family level gift membership to give to a friend
- Free admission to twilight strolls for members, plus 2 guest admissions
Includes all the benefits of Conservator level, plus
- Free admission to twilight strolls for members, plus 2 additional guest admissions (4 total)
- Home garden consultation for 4 hours with curatorial or horticultural staff
Includes all the benefits of Guardian level, plus
- Free admission to twilight strolls for members, plus 2 additional guest admissions (6 total)
- Opportunity to host one event for up to 30 guests; restrictions apply
Includes all the benefits of Steward level, plus
- Option to add 30 additional guests to host one event at Lotusland (60 total guests); restrictions apply
Includes all the benefits of Visionary level, plus
- Option to add 40 additional guests to host one event at Lotusland (100 total guests); restrictions apply
Your membership is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law.
To comply with Lotusland’s Conditional Use Permit, advance reservations are required for all members or visitors, and Lotusland is restricted to the number of visitors and vehicles permitted daily and annually. For advanced reserved tour arrivals, Lotusland’s gated entrance is open between 9:30 to 10AM or 1:00 to 1:30PM. Tour dates are available mid-February to mid-November, Wendesday through Saturday. Call the Visitor Services Office at 805-969-9990 to make advance reservations to assure availability.
Pricing and benefits are subject to change without notice.